Hope for the Best and Prepare for the Worst - Protecting yourself and the information you create
Danger may not lurk around every corner, but there are many incidents that could spell disaster in the workplace, at home, or online - flood, fire, data breach, identity theft, and more. How can we protect ourselves against sudden emergencies and keep our personal and professional information secure?
ARMA Prince Edward Island Chapter is hosting a full-day education session on information management and emergency preparedness on May 12th, 9:00am to 3:30pm. A dynamic group of speakers will conduct the session, including:
- Nancy Beth Guptill of Sweet Spot Marketing
- Karen Rose, PEI Information and Privacy Commissioner
- Kathryn Dickson, Manager of Access and Privacy Services with the PEI Government
- Cindy MacDougall, Public Safety Officer with the Emergency Measures Organization, PEI Government
- Merie Surkan of Island Waste Management
ARMA Prince Edward Island Chapter (armapei.org) is an information governance and records management non-profit organization affiliated with ARMA International (arma.org).